- Maximum hourly output of up to 2,880 pieces per hour
- Three to four-row machine design
- Machine weight approx. 950 kg
- Simple operation
- Simple dough feeding using a shaft hopper
- Oil-free plastic drum
Grande Rex Futura
Like the Grande Rex, the Grande Rex Futura is the perfect solution for the processing of high dough weights (up to 320 g). It is also possible to expand the range of the dough weight enormously thanks to different stamp sizes.
Weighing drum during 4-row operation
|Weight range||Number of rows||Piston size||max. hourly capacity|
|75 - 180g||4||SK 75||2880|
|90 - 210g||4||SK 80||2880|
|100 - 245g||4||SK 85||2880|
|115 - 280g||3||SK 90||2160|
|125 - 300g||3||SK 92||2160|
|135 - 320g||3||SK 95||2160|
- The dough is put into the funnel.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate. Different rounding plates are used depending on the consistency and weight of the dough.
- After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are placed onto the out-feed conveyor belt.
No contents found