New! The I-Rex Compact EC Dough Divider and Rounder
The I-Rex Compact EC is a fully automatic dough dividing and rounding machine with a separate dividing and rounding system. Two versions, namely Classic and Futura offer more versatility due to combinations of two (different) weight ranges or rows. With its weight range from 30 to 100 g it is possible to produce up to 14,400 pieces per hour (in 6-row operation).
An oil-free dividing and rounding process, and a drum moulding device with a continuous quick-release moulding belt are easy to remove for cleaning. The new
I-Rex Compact EC is designed in Koenig’s Easy Clean Design (EC) which sets a benchmark in hygienic design and enables better accessibility of the machine set with new hygiene standards. Unprecedented accessibility for cleaning and maintenance due to large door elements, open stainless steel design and removable elements such as duster, slider, moulding drum and moulding belt is implemented in the design of the new I-Rex Compact EC. All parts in contact with the dough are made of plastic or coated (with FDA approval) and collecting drawers are under the complete product area.
HIGHLIGHTS IN CASE OF FUNCTION ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Coated aluminum dividing drum with plastic drum ledges and pistons, start-stop operation
- Oscillating inner moulding drum, continuously running, with steplessly adjustable moulding eccentric (no tools required)
- Electropneumatical adjustment of the moulding belt tension
- Various moulding belts are available for different requirements and doughs (structured, fabric, plastic, etc.)
- Modular Siemens PLC control with a 7“ touch control panel
- For wheat doughs and mixed doughs with rye content up to max. 40%
- Dough yield 148 to 165 (depending on dough)
Find more information and technical details online!