Twin Twist Mixer
Two attachments with unique twisting motion and set at an optimum working angle provide the perfect foundation for the production of dough. A shorter kneading time in addition to more air and oxygen give superb results.
- Dough capacity of 125 kg and 240 kg
- Removable dough bowl
- Two speed settings for the kneading tool and the dough bowl.
- Short kneading times with minimal dough warming
- Hydraulic dough bowl locking
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering of head
- Intensive yet delicate dough preparation (e.g. for fruit dough)
- Optional: Stainless steel base frame and hygienic “H” build type (can be spray cleaned with water)
Intermediate Proofing Cabinets
Thanks to the intermediate proofing cabinet’s modular system, König is able to offer an almost unlimited number of combinations. This is because our high-performance industrial equipment can be optimally adapted to the individual wishes of our customers, meaning we are guaranteed to find the best solution for your needs.
And whether it’s Austrian Kaiser Rolls, Rhenish Split Rolls, Styrian Long Rolls, Berlin Bread Rolls, Wachau Loaves or Rose Rolls and many more besides, our equipment always delivers top-class results. You decide what you want to produce and how. We will provide you with everything you need to do so.
Thanks to our modular system, König is able to offer an almost unlimited number of combinations. This is because our high-performance industrial equipment can be optimally adapted to the individual wishes of our customers, meaning we are guaranteed to find the best solution for your needs. We are familiar with traditional local products from across the entire globe and know how to produce them in the highest quality and with maximum economic efficiency.
Features and Benefits:
- Single lines for maximum hourly performance or multi-purpose systems for the greatest possible variety of products
- An hourly output of up to 36,000 pieces
- A modular system to configure the line according to your needs
- Repeated cutting, seeding, lye-glazing etc. possible
- Proofing cabinet with insulated housing and climate control available
The Menes dough belt system can be adapted and expanded at any time to meet your requirements thanks to its well-thought-out module concept.
- Dough throughput of 500 to 1,500 kg per hour
- Multiple operational widths (800, 1,000, 1,200, 1,600 mm)
- Dough sheet height from 1 to 50 mm
- Huge range of dough yields (140 to 190)
- Full modularity thanks to the building-block principle
- High product variety guaranteed
The conveyor system takes moulds and sheets and transports them cyclically to all of the units in the line, starting at dough preparation through to unloading and return conveyance.
The proofing loading unit automatically delivers the baked goods received from the conveyor unit into the proofing unit.
Rack Proofing Unit
The rack proofing unit consists of modular trays and is particularly suitable for the proofing of rolls and pastries. The products are fed into the proofer by means of rack trolleys, on which baked goods are placed directly. The climate control unit facilitates extremely precise control of all proofing parameters (temperature and humidity) and ensures the maintenance of uniform and constant proofing conditions in all areas of the proofing cabinet.
The proofer unloading unit takes rack trolleys from the proofing unit and feeds products into the oven.
The SDI PHAROS single level tunnel oven is heated indirectly and is available in various operational widths and with tower-style burners.
- Baking surface: Up to 200 m2 at temperatures from 100 to 300°C
- Belt width: Up to 4,100 mm with modular design and small floor area requirement
- The baking process is possible directly on the belt or in the baking mould
- Individual control of heating from the top and bottom
- Integrated cleaning system for conveyor, baking chamber and individual levels
- High-speed lifts for feeding and unloading
The cooling system makes use of the same mechanical and hygienic construction of the step proofing cabinet and ensures that the empty baking moulds are cooled in the right way through the active convection of the surrounding air using several fans. Inside the cooler, the baking moulds are moved using a chain lift system.
Baking Mould De-Panning Unit
The baking mould de-panning unit empties the products from the tin bread baking moulds using a scraper head with needles or suction cups and positions them on the conveyor belt ready for the spiral cooler.
Product Conveyor System
The product conveyor system transports products from the de-panning unit into the spiral freezer.
The spiral freezer is a continuous freezing system that helps products reach the optimum core temperature for preservation with a special focus on hygiene and efficiency requirements. The freezer is fully coated with thermal-insulation plates and its internal conditions are regulated by several vaporisers. In addition to its high capacity and low space requirements, this freezer is characterised by considerable flexibility thanks to the simple adjustment of the product throughput time inside the unit.
- Spiral cooler and spiral freezer system
- Cooling: 30 minutes / freezer: 47 minutes – depending on the production line
- Speed: 12 metres per minute
- Deep-freeze spiral with belt washing unit and CIP cleaning system
- Variable speed (min./max.): 7-21 metres per minute
- Variable resting time (min./max.): 34 – 102 minutes