- Baking surface: Up to 60 m² and
- Baking chamber temperature: from 150 to 500°C.
- Belt width: Up to 1,700 mm with modular design
- Possibility to quickly reach a heat flux of dozens of kW per square meter (for high-temperature baking products such as pizza, pita bread, flatbread, etc.)
- The baking process is possible directly on the belt or in the baking mould/pan
- Minimal heat loss thanks to efficient isolation
- Control of heating from the top and bottom; individual burner power control
- Integrated cleaning system for belt and baking chamber
- Gas burners with a high modulation ratio
- Baking conveyor with stone plates (SDD-SP), wire-mesh (SDD-WM) or metal plates (SDD-MP)
- Possibility to install a steamer at the infeed
- Alternative: SDD MINI (nominal width: 800 mm; nominal length: 2000-5000 mm)
The single-layer SDD EOS tunnel oven, which is directly heated, is a custom solution that perfects the baking of flat breads and traditional pizza. The baking is carried out by means of radiant gas burners installed above and below the conveyor belt.