- Maximum hourly output of 1,200 – 4,800 pieces per hour
- One to four-row operation
- Extremely high range of weights (8 – 330 g)
- Different weight ranges through the simple and safe interchange of the weighing drum ledges
- Machine weight approx. 300 kg
- Roller hopper up to approx. 15 kg dough capacity
- Removable components for easier cleaning
- Simple control using micro-controller via touch panel
Mini Rex Multi
The compact Mini Rex Multi divider and rounder is characterised by a high range of weights (8 to 330 g) and offers the ideal alternative to the conventional automatic plate rounder.
|Weight range (depending on dough)||Number of rows||Piston size||max. hourly capacity|
|8 - 12g||4||SKG 32||4800|
|12 - 20g||3||SKG 40||3600|
|15 - 30g||3||SKG 45||3600|
|23 - 60g||2||SKG 51||2400|
|25 - 68g||2||SKG 54||2400|
|30 - 80g||2||SKG 58||2400|
|40 - 95g||2||SKG 63||2400|
|55 - 108g||2||AKG 67||2400|
|75 - 120g||2||AKG 70||2400|
|85 - 140g||2||AKG 75||2400|
|90 - 150g||2||AKG 75S||2400|
|100 - 250g||1||SK 144||1200|
|190 - 330g||1||SKG 144||1200|
All weight ranges can be combined via replaceable drum ledges.
The dough is placed into the roller hopper manually.
Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the rotating weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate. The rounding eccentric can be adjusted in accordance with the consistency and weight of the dough.
After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are delivered onto the out-feed conveyor belt.