- Maximum hourly output of up to 30,000 pieces per hour
- Automatic dough divider and rounder in line with the Rex principle
- Machine weight approx. 1,800 kg
- Simple operation through PLC control
- Easy dough feeding through a roller feeding hopper
- Optional: HD Version (hard dough)
Industrie Rex II
The secret of high hourly performance lies in the separation of the process steps. Therefore, we have separated the dividing and rounding sections of the Industrie Rex II. This means it can achieve an hourly output of up to 30,000 pieces with the best possible rounding results.
|Weight range||Number of rows||max. hourly capacity|
|10 - 20g||10||30000|
|20 - 30g||10||30000|
|20 - 60g||6/8||18000/24000|
|30 - 85g||6/8||18000/24000|
|30 - 100g||3/4/5/6||9000/12000/15000/18000|
|40 - 130g||3/4/5/6||9000/12000/15000/18000|
|60 - 150g||3/4/5/6||9000/12000/15000/18000|
- The dough is put into the roller hopper using a pre-portioning hopper.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the rotating weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 180° counter-clockwise rotation, the dough is placed onto an intermediate belt. This is especially important for high cycle numbers or performance and to give the dough the chance to rest between portioning and rounding.
- The subsequent rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding drum. The size and type of the grinding drum will depend on the consistency and weight of the dough.
- The dough is placed onto the spreading belt at its lowest point.