- Maximum hourly output of up to 12,000 pieces per hour
- One to eight-row machine design
- Machine weight approx. 1,100 kg
- Simple operation through PLC control
- Integrated storage area for weighing ledges and pusher blocks
- High weight range (12 to 245 or 600g for unformed dough)
- Optimal performance results thanks to interchangeable rounding plates
- Excellent accessibility for easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to removable components and large operating doors
- Simple dough feeding through the roller feeding hopper (28 kg dough capacity)
Rex Futura Multi
Another milestone with respect to weight was set with the Rex Futura Multi. The tried and tested Rex principle and the easily interchangeable weighing ledges allow the processing of an extended weight range from 12 to 245g (formed) or 600g (unformed).
Simple replacement of the rounding plate
Simple replacement of the weighing drum ledges
Rex Futura Multi
|Weight range||Number of rows||max. hourly capacity||Type|
|12 - 16g||8||12000||rounded|
|15 - 19g||8||12000||rounded|
|17 - 33g||8||12000||rounded|
|17 - 33g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|20 - 47g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|22 - 55g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|25 - 65g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|35 - 80g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|50 - 105g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|52 - 110g||3/4/5/6||4500/6000/7500/9000||rounded|
|55 - 125g||3/4/5||4500/6000/7500||rounded|
|60 - 130g||3/4/5||4500/6000/7500||rounded|
|65 - 160g||3/4/5||4500/6000/7500||rounded|
|95 - 165g||3/4/5||4500/6000/7500||rounded|
|100 - 170g||3/4/5||4500/6000/7500||rounded|
|95 - 165g||3/4||3600/4800||rounded|
|100 - 210g||3/4||3600/4800||rounded|
|140 - 245g||3/4||3600/4800||rounded|
|200 - 300g||3||4500||not rounded|
|200 - 400g||2||3000||not rounded|
|300 - 600g||1||1500||not rounded|
All of the weight ranges can be combined via interchangeable drum ledges in conjunction with a spreading belt.
- The dough is placed into the roller hopper manually.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the rotating weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate.
- The rounding eccentric can be set for optimal performance results with different dough consistencies and weights.
- After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are delivered onto the out-feed conveyor belt.
No contents found