- Maximum hourly output of up to 9,000 pieces per hour
- Three to six-row machine design
- Machine weight approx. 800 kg
- Optionally with spreading belt or out-feed conveyor belt
- Simple dough feeding using a shaft hopper
With an hourly output of up to 9,000 pieces per hour and the multi-row version, the Basic Rex is a proven entry-level model. Product quality is maintained at the highest level thanks to the delicate handling of the dough, something made possible by Rex technology.
|Weight range||Number of rows||Piston size||max. hourly capacity|
|15 - 40g||3/4/5/6||SK 44||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|20 - 50g||3/4/5/6||SK 47||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|22 - 55g||3/4/5/6||SK 51||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|25 - 65g||3/4/5/6||SK 54||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|35 - 85g||3/4/5/6||SK 58||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|45 - 100g||3/4/5/6||SK 61||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|50 - 110g||3/4/5/6||SK 63||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|52 - 115g||3/4/5/6||SK 65||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|55 - 125g||3/4/5||SK 67||4500/6000/7500|
|60 - 135g||3/4/5||SK 70||4500/6000/7500|
- The dough is put into the funnel.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate. Different rounding plates are used depending on the consistency and weight of the dough.
- After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are placed onto the out-feed conveyor belt.