- Maximum hourly output of up to 4,800 pieces per hour
- Three to four-row machine design
- Machine weight approx. 950 kg
- Fully automatic machine operation
- Extended weight range through the use of an enlarged weighing drum
- Simple dough feeding using a roller hopper
- Ideal for the most stringent of hygiene requirements
- Simple addition and removal of rows
Classic Rex Plus
The Classic Rex Plus divides and rounds dough pieces weighing up to 320g and has an output of up to 4,800 pieces per hour. Pizzas, baguettes and other products can be produced in large quantities in accordance with the tried and tested Rex principle.
|Weight range||Number of rows||Piston size||max. hourly capacity|
|75 - 180g||3/4||SK 75||3600/4800|
|90 - 210g||3/4||SK 80||3600/4800|
|100 - 245g||3/4||SK 85||3600/4800|
|115 - 280g||3||SK 90||3600|
|125 - 300g||3||SK 92||3600|
|135 - 320g||3||SK 95||3600|
- The dough is put into the roller hopper.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate. Different rounding plates are used depending on the consistency and weight of the dough.
- After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are placed onto the spreading belt.