- Baking surface: Up to 200 m2 at temperatures from 100 to 300°C
- Belt width: Up to 4,100 mm with modular design and small floor area requirement
- The baking process is possible directly on the belt or in the baking mould
- Individual control of heating from the top and bottom
- Integrated cleaning system for conveyor, baking chamber and individual levels
- High-speed lifts for feeding and unloading
The SDI PHAROS single level tunnel oven is heated indirectly and is available in various operational widths and with tower-style burners.
The PWR (Power Where/When Required) energy system is a state-of-the-art energy distribution and temperature control method that allows careful control of the calories delivered to the product and the baking environment in each oven zone, ensuring maximum energy efficiency.
The MDI STRATOS can also be equipped with a König FAJ (Forced Air Jet) impact beam system if products are to be baked simultaneously with radiant heat and circulating air.