- Maximum hourly output of up to 4,000 pieces per hour
- Two-row machine design
- Machine weight approx. 350 kg
- Industrial PLC control
- Extended weight range through the use of combined stamp sizes
- Roller hopper up to approx. 15 kg dough capacity
- Plastic drum for easy cleaning
Mini Rex Futura
The compact dividing and rounding Mini Rex Futura machine is characterised by a high hourly performance (up to 4,000 pieces) and also has a large selection of stamping ledges, which makes possible an enormous range of weights.
|Weight range||Number of rows||Piston size||max. hourly capacity|
|13 - 35g||2||SKG 40||4000|
|16- 40g||2||SKG 45||4000|
|20 - 65g||2||SKG 51||4000|
|25 - 75g||2||SKG 54||4000|
|35 - 85g||2||SKG 85||4000|
|40 - 105g||2||SKG 63||4000|
|65 - 130g||2||AKG 67||4000|
|70 - 140g||2||AKG 70||4000|
|85 - 160g||2||AKG 75||4000|
All weight ranges can be combined
- The dough is placed into the roller hopper manually.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the rotating weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate. The rounding eccentric can be adjusted in accordance with the consistency and weight of the dough.
- After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are delivered onto the out-feed conveyor belt.