- Maximum hourly output of up to 9,000 pieces per hour
- Three to six-row machine design
- Machine weight approx. 950 kg
- Fully automatic machine operation
- Ideal for the most stringent of hygiene requirements
- Simple dough feeding using a large shaft hopper
- Optionally with spreading belt or out-feed conveyor belt
- Simple addition and removal of rows
The Classic Rex can simply be described as a machine capable of up to 9,000 pieces per hour and as a real masterpiece in terms of quality and versatility. It is your ideal partner, especially in the mid-range performance segment, and impresses further with the highest standards of hygiene.
|Weight range||Number of rows||Piston size||max. hourly capacity|
|13 - 16g||6/8||SK 30||9000/12000|
|18 - 30g||6/8||SK 40||9000/12000|
|15 - 40g||3/4/5/6||SK 47||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|22 - 55g||3/4/5/6||SK 51||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|25 - 65g||3/4/5/6||SK 54||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|35 - 85g||3/4/5/6||SK 58||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|50 - 110g||3/4/5/6||SK 63||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|52 - 115g||3/4/5/6||SK 65||4500/6000/7500/9000|
|55 - 125g||3/4/5||SK 67||4500/6000/7500|
|60 - 135g||3/4/5||SK 70||4500/6000/7500|
|65 - 160g||3/4/5||SK 73||4500/6000/7500|
- The dough is put into the shaft hopper or the roller hopper.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 90° counter-clockwise rotation, the rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding plate. Different rounding plates are used depending on the consistency and weight of the dough.
- After a further rotation of 90°, the dough pieces are placed onto the spreading belt.