The Combiline EC is the updated version of the Combiline. It makes cleaning and maintenance easier thanks to superior accessibility. The Combiline EC allows for the modular construction of the production line so as to better meet your needs. It can provide you with your ideal bread roll line in consideration of the space you have available, your market needs or your investment budget.
- Maximum hourly performance: 9,000 pieces per hour (proofing time approx. 8 minutes)
- Operational width: 600 or 800 mm
- The best quality workmanship thanks to high-quality materials
- Easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to Easy Clean design
- Optional: Climate control with heating and humidification, transverse discharge, etc.
- Maximum line availability due to shorter cleaning times and downtimes
- New frame design for optimised hygiene and accessibility with at least 200 mm ground clearance
- Bevelled surfaces at 45° angles on which neither flour nor dough residues can accumulate
- Forming tools such as pressure boards, stamping heads and centring devices can be removed for cleaning
- Critical areas for cleaning and maintenance can be easily seen and reached
- Partition sheets can be removed without the use of tools
- Large-area door elements for easy access during cleaning and maintenance
- Stamping station in open design: Easily and quickly exchangeable stamping tools for optimal accessibility for cleaning and maintenance
- The open design of the forming station, seeding unit and panning unit allows for access from both sides for cleaning and maintenance
The Combiline EC offers familiar levels of variety, from round-stamped to long-rolled and shaped dough pieces. From Austrian Kaiser Rolls and plaited rolls to split rolls, hot dogs, hamburger buns and half baguettes – the product possibilities are endless.