- Maximum hourly output of up to 8,400 pieces per hour
- Broad weight range (85 to 620 g)
- Machine weight approx. 1,500 kg
- Automatic dough divider and rounder in line with the Rex principle
- Easy dough feeding through a roller feeding hopper
- Simple control thanks to PLC operation
Industrial Rex Plus
The processing of high dough weights (up to 620 g), as is the case with pizza bases, baguettes, etc., can be carried out without any problems using the industry Rex Plus.
|Weight range||Number of rows||max. hourly capacity|
|85 - 180g||4||8400|
|100 - 210g||4||8400|
|150 - 300g||4||8400|
|180 - 350g||3||6300|
|450 - 620g||2||4200|
- The dough is put into the roller hopper using a pre-portioning hopper.
- Optimised dough portions are transferred to the weighing area (depending on the individual weight of the dough pieces) by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
- The horizontally moving pusher presses the dough into the openings of the rotating weighing drum. The excess dough is transported back to the weighing area by means of a scraping ledge.
- After a 180° counter-clockwise rotation, the dough is placed onto an intermediate belt. This is especially important for high cycle numbers or performance and to give the dough the chance to rest between portioning and rounding.
- The subsequent rounding of the dough is carried out with an oscillating rounding drum. The size and type of the grinding drum will depend on the consistency and weight of the dough.
- The dough is placed onto the spreading belt at its lowest point.