- With automated cutting and “artificial intelligence” functions, bakeries can save valuable resources, such as manpower and time and can achieve higher and more constant product quality.
- Customized capacity: from 1 robot to 12 or more
- Maximum capacity: 12,000 cuts/hour per robot
- Artificial Intelligence: automatic product recognition, integrated self-learning system to ensure optimal cut over time and continuous monitoring of operation and preventation of down-times
- Extremely wide range of product weight: even products less then 30g weight can be cut
- Any type of dough can be scored thanks to the three different cutting technologies in the same machine
- Automatic selection of recipe by recognizing the product shape
- 3D scanner for adapting all cuts to shape and dimension of any individual piece
- No operator ability required.Optimal trajectory for required accuracy and reduced machinary stress (long service life) is automatically calulated by control system, for the required production capacity
- Industry 4.0-ready
- Unit can be customized for any board and belt
- Remote service available
- Easy creation of new cutting patterns on touch screen (unlimited number of patterns)
iSCORE bread scoring system
The newly developed scoring unit allows the cutting of all dough pieces in the most efficient way and with the highest quality.
- The score is adapted to each dough piece
Thanks to the integrated 3D vision system, the exact position of the loaf on the board is detected and the score is adapted to each loaf individually. Regardless of its position on the board or if the shape is not as expected.
- Precision and speed
Thanks to the combination of the most advanced technologies, we achieve the highest possible scoring speeds without neglecting the durability of our system.
- 3 scoring technologies in one machine and change of tools in less than 1 minute per robot.
Each machine is ready to incorporate rotary blades, water-jet tools and ultrasonic knives or blades, indifferently simply by changing the tool. Our three interchangeable scoring technologies can be incorporated (only one, two or all three) at any time.
- Excellent results in all types of dough
The blade of the rotating tool manages to drag a thin layer of dough that covers the open cells of the loaf avoiding degassing. This is the reason why an optimum score is obtained even in dough with high water content. The waterjet cut is applied without spilling a single drop out of the piece of bread (up to 25 bars). If cutting is done with ultrasonics, sonotrodes of any type and shape can be used, only limited by the total weight of the tool.