- Customized capacity: from 1 robot to 12 or more
- Maximum capacity: 12,000 cuts/hour per robot
- Extremely wide range of product weight: even products less then 30g weight can be cut
- Any type of dough can be scored thanks to the three different cutting technologies in the same machine
- Automatic selection of recipe by recognizing the product shape
- 3D scanner for adapting all cuts to shape and dimension of any individual piece
- No operator ability required.Optimal trajectory for required accuracy and reduced machinary stress (long service life) is automatically calulated by control system, for the required production capacity
- Industry 4.0-ready
- Unit can be customized for any board and belt
- Remote service available
- Easy creation of new cutting patterns on touch screen (unlimited number of patterns)
The newly developed scoring unit allows the cutting of all dough pieces in the most efficient way and with the highest quality.
|Model||Maximum Capacity (cuts/hour)||Tray Dimensions (mm)||Number of Robots||Cutting Unit Dimensions (width, depth, height) (mm)||Electrical Cabinet||Weight (kg)|
|DELTA 12||12,000||1,000 x 1,000||1||3,100 x 1,600 x 2,100||Integrated||2,800|
|DELTA 24||24,000||1,000 x 1,000||2||4,560 x 1,600 x 2,100||Integrated||3,700|
|DELTA 36||36,000||1,000 x 1,000||3||6,020 x 1,600 x 2,100||Integrated||4,600|
|DELTA 48||48,000||1,000 x 1,000||4||7,480 x 1,600 x 2,100||Integrated||5,500|
|DELTA 60||60,000||1,000 x 1,000||5||8,940 x 1,600 x 2,100||Integrated||6,400|
|DELTA 72||72,000||1,000 x 1,000||6||10,400 x 1,600 x 2,100||Integrated||7,300|
- The score is adapted to each dough piece
Thanks to the integrated 3D vision system, the exact position of the loaf on the board is detected and the score is adapted to each loaf individually. Regardless of its position on the board or if the shape is not as expected.
- Precision and speed
Bread Scoring Smart System cuts in the dough with the precision and speed of expert hands. For this, it uses rotating blades, water-jet or ultrasonic tools handled by the robot, which allow numerous adjustments such as: cutting opening, depth and inclination.
- Excellent results in all types of dough
The blade of the rotating tool manages to drag a thin layer of dough that covers the open cells of the loaf avoiding degassing. This is the reason why an optimum score is obtained even in dough with high water content. The waterjet cut is applied without spilling a single drop out of the piece of bread (up to 25 bars). If cutting is done with ultrasonics, sonotrodes of any type and shape can be used, only limited by the total weight of the tool.